By accessing the website operated by M.E.&E United Worx Ltd and Growth Hacking Cyprus you declare that you have understood and accept the following terms and conditions related to event ticket purchasing. Every contractual party is agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. M.E.&E United Worx Ltd and Growth Hacking Cyprus reserves the right to amend and/or remove these terms and conditions as well as any other information or content of the website at any time, to any extent, and without prior notice.
Website - Content
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Cyprus and EU laws.
Circle - General
The Growth Hacking Circle requires commitment and time and consists of participants who are genuinely committed to helping each other as a team. Participants in the Circle are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines detailed below:
- Anyone over the age of 18 can register as a member of the Circle. There will be a quota among members, where every 3 entrepreneurs, one non-entrepreneur will be able to register.
- Only one entrepreneur from each profession / specialty is allowed to join the Circle. Each person is allowed to join and represents in the Circle a primary as well as a secondary profession. This will be specified during an application to become a member.
- Each member should attend the meetings in person.
- Meetings last 90 minutes and members must arrive on time and remain for the duration of the meetings.
- The work of each Circle will last 9 months (September – June)
- Each Circle organizes 2 meetings/small trainings per month.
- Meeting days are fixed and decided by the leadership team of each Circle.
- The Circle organizes at least 3 trainings (Midset Talks, Sofa Talks, GH Educations) in total every 9 months.
- The trainings will be open to the public and there will be an attendance fee depending on the presentation..
- The Circle organizes at least 1 social event every month as usual after the second meeting of the Month.
Circle - Membership
The subscription will be quarterly and the amount will be decided by the leadership team.
The Circle membership fee includes:
- Registration Package: Regulations, Training material
- Access to the Growth Hacking Website as well as the Video On Demand service
- The room rent and drinks for the two (2) meetings per month.
- All trainings (except in exceptional cases) from all Circles
- Membership Fees are not refundable
The Circle membership fee does not include:
- The expenses of social events
- The expenses for the mega event / general assembly once a year
Circle – Guests / Trial Members
- Members should ideally be able to invite visitors to meetings from professions that are available. The visitor will be pre-screened.
- Visitors can attend the 2 meetings at no cost.
- At the second meeting, he will be able to declare his desire to submit a member application.
- When a guest applies to be admitted to the Circle as a candidate member, the application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and will inform him of the status of his application, whether he can be a candidate member or not and whether he can attend the next meeting as a Trial Member.
- When applying for approval as a prospective member, the Circle asks for references and the vice president is responsible for interviewing the prospective member so that you can check the quality of new members.
- After the second meeting, the membership committee approves whether they will become Trial Members.
- To become Trial Members they must pay the Registration Fee which is €180 + VAT.
- Trial Members have the right to attend meetings and trainings at no extra cost for the duration of their Trial membership.
- Trial Members may not be present at Leadership Team meetings.
- Trial Members have the right to attend Social Events by paying the corresponding amount of each event.
- Trial members will have access to the Circle platform but will be on the scoring system on a trial basis.
Circle - Trial to Regular Members
Trail Members can become Regular members every 3 months, on specific dates.
To become a regular member, the Trial member must:
- Be approved by the membership committee.
- Attend at least 4 meetings/trainings in total.
- Attend more than 60% of the meetings during the entire period of probationary membership.
- To undergo personal training by the training officer (the one who invited him).
- To settle the quarterly subscription whose cost is determined by each Circle.
Circle – Incentives
Whichever member ranks highest on the scoring system each quarter will enjoy a free membership for the next quarter
- The first of each meeting will receive the symbolic gift brought by those who made company presentations.
- The symbolic gift will not be received by the same person within the same quarter and will be received by the next person
Circle – Member Suspensions
- The membership committee will decide if any members will be suspended from the Circle, either because they do not follow the rules of the Circle, or for 2 consecutive quarters they had a score below 50%.
- When a member with their actions inside or outside the Circle negatively affects the overall image of the Circle the membership & ethics committee should consider possible suspension from the Circle.
- When a member gets a referral and does not do a satisfactory job the membership & ethics committee should look into the case and warn with a remark about unsatisfactory handling and it should be taken into account in the next membership renewal.
- The announcement of possible suspension of members will be made during the last meeting of the Quarter.
Ticket - Prices
- The prices on the Growth Hacking Cyprus website are inclusive of value-added tax (where applicable).
- Discounted tickets (use of promo codes) are only valid in combination with an authorized qualifying discount.
- A refund is only possible up to 14 days before the event and a cancellation fee of 50% will be retained unless otherwise specified.
- If the ticket is not returned within the time limit, no refund is possible. Additional claims are excluded. Thus, only the ticket price is refundable. In the event of a no-show (i.e. the ticket owner does not follow the event), there will be no refund of the ticket price.
- It is possible to allocate a ticket to a third party if the ticket has been fully paid. The contact details of the new participant should be sent to Growth Hacking Cyprus immediately firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 14 days before the event. It is not possible to change the person or organisation liable for the payment.
- The tickets purchased are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be re-sold or transferred for commercial gain under any circumstances. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
- If the event is being rescheduled, the tickets remain valid. Ticket holders will not be eligible for a refund. If the event is being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), ticket holders will be refunded the price of the ticket against the receipt. Growth Hacking Cyprus does not hold itself liable for any other expenses incurred, except in cases of intentional acts or omissions or gross negligence. Growth Hacking Cyprus strives to notify its customers of force majeure cases as quickly as possible.
- Growth Hacking Cyprus is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. As such, Growth Hacking Cyprus reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers, topics and/or formats as well as date, time and location of the events, without any liability whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
- In the case of either the event date or location being changed, in general, tickets remain valid.
Ticket - Payment
- Growth Hacking Cyprus may request verification of payment for the purpose of resolving possible disputes about the purchase.
- Growth Hacking Cyprus will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused during events. Growth Hacking Cyprus will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Each participant must make provision for his or her own insurance.
- Growth Hacking Cyprus reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions.
- During Growth Hacking Cyprus, audio, picture and video recording of the attendees may be conducted and can be used unlimited for press reports, advertising, posters, and on Growth Hacking Cyprus website(s), social media. The rights of use by Growth Hacking Cyprus can also be given to third parties.
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be deemed invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.
- These terms and conditions and all contractual relationships with Growth Hacking Cyprus shall be governed exclusively by Republic of Cyprus law unless otherwise contracted. The jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with this contract is Cyprus.